Shandong Medical University Admission
Want to study MBBS in Abroad but have many questions on your mind? Fix a meeting with Jagvimal Consultant and have all your questions answered! And the best thing, its free of cost! Jagvimal is the best MBBS Abroad Consultancy.
MBBS in Shandong Medical University
Education is an important weapon; by which you can change the world. The Shandong University is a hub for ample of aspirants. Students can easily extract opportunities in multiple courses whether it is MBBS in Shandong medical university China or any other courses. It is considered as one of the leading institutes of China.
The Shandong medical university offers excellent doctorate program for various courses. The Shandong University provides you well-qualified faculty for several subjects like Philosophy, Economics, Law, Literature, History, Natural sciences, Engineering, Management, Education and medicine.
We are here to provide ample of opportunities to our students so that they can explore their knowledge and skills to achieve excellence. The Shandong University offers professional’s lecturers to guide the students so that they can do remarkably do well in a field of medical or non-medical courses.
We guide admission of applicants to this educational institution whilst managing the entire enrollment process.
The university lies across the area of about 986,000 sq. meters with a building area of about 238,000 sq. meters.
The university has ties with more than 20 academic associations and research institutes, which deals with post doctoral research programs.
Shandong University Fee Structure
The basic fee structure for the students of medicine is as follows:
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor’s Degree
- Duration of Course: 6 years
- Teaching Language: English
- Tuition: 432830.83 Rs. per year
- Application Fee: 72515.00 (Non-Refundable)
The university charge Living Cost: 21113.70 per month (maximum) and Accommodation Fee:
- The double room cost 9,000 RMB per year; (approx. INR is 72,000/-)
- The single room cost 10,800 RMB per year; (approx. INR is Rs. 86,400/-)
The university also charges the Insurance Fee that is 6334.11Rs. Per year (the university will pay 400 and students will pay 200) (approx. INR is Rs. 4,800/-). The Visa Fee is RMB 1000 (400RMB for a year) (approx. INR is Rs. 8,000/-). There will be Physical Examination Fee that is around RMB 500 (approx. INR is Rs. 4,000/-). The university offers Text Book and the fee for the textbooks is around RMB 1000 (approx. INR is Rs. 8,000/-).
The Shandong University offers ample courses and excellent facilities in the university that the fee of the university seems to be negligible when looking for the availability of the facilities that are provided in the university. The Shandong University also offers scholarship known as CSC Scholarship. The Students who apply for Shandong University’s CSC scholarship, Shandong University’s freshman scholarship and other scholarship programs, as well as self-funded students, must complete and submit the online applications on the Shandong University’s website. The students that fail to apply online will not be accepted by Shandong University. In addition to the online application, students should also prepare and deliver a paper version of the application material according to the requirements of the project.
The Shandong University offers various opportunities for the students. The university also provides specialized training to their teachers so that they must update their skills and knowledge, and guide their students accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in the Shandong Medical University
The eligibility criteria to get admission in the Shandong Medical University are as follows:
- The age of the student must be above 18 years old. If a student is less than 18 years, his or her application shall stand cancelled.
- As we know, health is a crucial factor in life. So the student must be healthy, as the healthy mind can do well anything.
- The student who wants to get admission in the Shandong University must not have any criminal record.
- The must-have minimum an educational background equal to high school graduation in China, or must have passed Grade Twelve 10+2 (HSC).
- The student must have at least a 60% score in science subjects (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology) are eligible to apply.
- The student must be fluent in English language and have basic knowledge of English.
- The student must have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules of the university. He or she must respect Chinese social customs and habits.
The Application Materials required at the time of admission in The Shandong University must have:
- Health certificate
- Pre-medical certificate (FSC)
- Photocopy of graduation certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Identification document
- Financial statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- One passport-sized photo
- Extra Curricular Activity Certificates
An interview will be scheduled for the aspirants. The applicants will be informed about the exact date and time of the interview. Applicants will have a face-to-face interview or applicants will take the interview via Skype as well. Interview and application documents will select the qualified students. The Application documents submitted will not be returned.